Using the right exfoliator can help you get rid of all the impurities and dirt from your skin. Here are the best exfoliators for oily skin you must try!
Dealing with oily skin can be quite troublesome as it can lead to various problems like frequent breakouts, clogged pores, excessive greasiness, acne, blackheads and whiteheads. People with oily skin are always on the lookout for the best skincare products to help them get rid of these issues. A wonder beauty product that can effectively transform your skin is called an “exfoliator”. However, despite its numerous benefits, we tend to miss out on adding it to our skincare routine. Exfoliators are designed to deeply cleanse and unclog your pores, remove dead skin cells, and leave your skin smooth and supple. Using them correctly can be your saving grace when your skin looks dull. Here are some of the best exfoliators for oily skin you should try.
5 best exfoliators for oily skin
It can be challenging to select the best exfoliators for oily skin, but we have compiled a list of the top options to help you choose.
1. Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub for Face & Body
This exfoliating scrub has organic ingredients that helps you get rid of dead skin cells, blackheads, tan, and other impurities. Further, when used as a face scrub, the exfoliation eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, unclogs pores, and de-tans the face. It opens up your pores for better skin, illuminates your face, and helps it breathe.
2. Premium Activated Charcoal Scrub 12 OZ
This exfoliant combines activated charcoal with dead sea salts to provide your skin with the ultimate oil and impurity cleansing. Further, it absorbs oil from your skin and attracts grime, renewing your skin. It relieves itchiness and promotes skin tightening. The skin will appear brighter and whiter.
3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
The product removes impurities, dead cells, and excess oil from the skin, making it look brighter over time. The main components of this mild scrub are natural granules and soy extract, which guarantee perfectly clean skin by eliminating bacteria, grime, and filth.
Select Topics of your interest and let us customize your feed.
4. Palmer’s Coconut Oil Sugar Facial Scrub
The face scrub claims to gently scrub away all of your dead cells while boosting blood flow, resulting in a brighter, more youthful complexion. Rich with essential components including cocoa butter, chamomile, coconut water, and shea butter, this exfoliator for oily skin leaves your face feeling hydrated and moisturised.
5. Thrive Energy Scrub, with Natural Exfoliants for a Deeper Clean
Rich in exotic components like Arabica coffee grounds and Costa Rican plant oil, the product helps to restore and enhance the beauty of the skin. The exfoliant has small, natural granules derived from walnut shells and apricot kernels, when applied, effectively helps scrub your face.
How to exfoliate oily skin?
Here are the steps that you should do to exfoliate your oily face and prepare it for clean and clear skin:
- Use warm water to moisten your face.
- Squeeze a little amount of your preferred facial exfoliant or scrub.
- Use circular strokes to massage your face.
- Massage with very little pressure for at least a minute.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean your T-zone region, as well as your forehead, chin, and nose, as these areas produce more oil.
- Properly rinse with warm or lukewarm water before using cold water to close opened pores.
- Using a fresh microfiber cloth, pat dry. And you are done!
How to choose the best exfoliator for oily skin?
For those with oily skin, exfoliation is one of the most crucial steps. We need to be aware of the many types of exfoliators in order to select the one that is appropriate for your skin type.
- Be sure to do a comprehensive analysis of your skin type and circumstances before investing in any exfoliating product for oily skin. Those with delicate or oily skin types need to choose a mild exfoliant without any harmful ingredients. Determine if you have normal, combination, rough, or extremely flaky skin, and then make the appropriate investment in an excellent exfoliator or scrub for oily skin.
- Make sure you use calming skincare products and a mild exfoliator. Tiny granule exfoliators will harm your skin’s outermost layer.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)